Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Proverbs 31

My favourite chapter in the bible has to be Proverbs 31. It describes a virtuous and God fearing woman ( i.e The woman i wanna be). I have read it so many times and it's highlighted in the most fluorescent yellow highlighter I could find.

Some points to note about this amazing woman are;
1. She is industrous
2. She sees to the physical needs of her family ( Whilst having servants)
3. She is an investor.
4. She ministers to the needs of those less fortunate than herself.
5. She plans for the future and rainy days.
6. She is stylish ( I love this!!!)
7. Her Husband is respected and she brings him good not harm.
8. She is not lazy and is aware of the happenings in her house.
9. She FEARS GOD.

I challenge each of you ( and myself) to meditate on this and take proactive steps to emulate the Proverbs 31 woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment