Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Most stylish black men...

Soo I keep logging in to check out Trey and Drake , but really now can you blame me?
So as a continuation of yesterday's post....my 2 best dressed black men!!!
( Honestly I cracked my head but could only think of these 2, I guess I am not as in the loop as I should be)

2. Kanye West
So he does not dress the way I THINK a man should dress, but undoubtedly a fashionisto of note.
Like i am not sure how many trends this man has sparked, from the Venetian sunglasses, that 'arabian' scarves trend that all the teenagers were into, the couture sneaker thing and of course the skinny jeans that have ( Unfortunately) become a staple for any fashion forward guy.





1. Usher
Effortless and comfortable style, my best dressed guy of all time period.

Too nice!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment