Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

26 Things...(Part 1)

I am turning 26 in about 5 months and I am kind of crazy about birthdays , they just make me realise that I am growing older (Duh) and therefore should be reaching for more . Usually I draw up a list of really elaborate and big plans that I plan to accomplish within that year. More times than not unfortunately I fail miserably.
This year however I've decided to take things much slower and just draw a list of things that I would enjoy doing or would find adventurous.
Sooo...a list of 26 things I want to do before I turn 26.
I'll cancel these things off the list as I go along and they are accomplished, I know some of them will be hard to do but I wouldn't do even attempt them if I don't set the goal, so I might as well try.

1. Watch a horror movie by myself at the cinema.
I know this would not be a big deal to most people , I am however the biggest scaredy cat I know and have never even seen a horror movie , true story.
2. Send flowers to my best friend for no reason.
She's just an awesome human being and deserves it.
3. Take my parents and little brother out for dinner at a nice restaurant.
4. Test drive a car I know I cannot afford ( 3 Series anyone?)
5. Dance in the rain ( I have actually done this a few times before and I love it sooo much)
6. Run a 10K race with the girls.
7. Take a pole dancing class with the girls ( I think we'll do this for my birthday next year)
8. Read the new testament from beginning to end.

That's it for now , I am thinking up the things as I go along.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment